Advanced Data Visualization for Energy, Telecoms and Every Industry
Clients find our data visualization tools to be especially useful with:
- Time sensitive data that is changing rapidly or continuously in real time
- Historic time series data sets when you need to understand changes across time and deltas between periods
- Multivariate data when you need to compare multiple variables
- Multiple hierarchies that you need to change dynamically and frequently
- Multiple data source repositories that you need to federate and analyze in a single information visualization or dashboard
- Significantly large data volumes
Our OLAP-enabled data visualization software is particularly valuable when the user's time is expensive since it enables faster and more efficient data analysis than is possible with traditional reporting methods.
The best tool for in depth analysis of complex data
For occasions where the data set is trivial — with a few columns and a few rows — spreadsheets like Microsft Excel are a great resource. Panopticon is not designed to simply show a single number or KPI indicator. Instead, we have designed our advanced data visualization tools to provide the analyst with a broad understanding of the data set as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Panopticon helps users answer questions like:
- What is performing well overall and inside each category within a hierarchy?
- What is performing badly overall and within each category?
- Is this performance uniform across a hierarchy?
- Are there any outliers?
- Is there a trend?
- Is there clustering?
Enhance operational decision-making
Use our real-time dashboard technology to identify anomalies, analyze outliers and spot trends in any industry where mission-critical decisions must be made quickly based on huge amounts of fast-changing data:
- Energy & Utilities
- Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Transportation & Logistics