Fast, Efficient Visual Analysis Tools for Enterprise Customers
Panopticon allows business users to design and publish sophisticated real-time dashboards in minutes. It is built for fast deployment throughout the enterprise, at the workgroup level or even on public websites. Panopticon is a complete visual data analysis platform that you can implement quickly. Connect to all of your existing data sources, including transactional databases, real-time message buses and CEP engines.
Panopticon minimizes the total latency for informed decision-making through:
- Real-time streaming data retrieval: Data is retrieved as it changes. No waiting for tomorrow's report.
- In-memory OLAP cubes supporting multidimensional analysis: Users can aggregate, slice, dice, filter and screen their data as required.
- Time series data analysis: Load historical data into cubes and analyze it across adjustable time windows and time periods or perform simple delta analysis.
- Pre-attentive visual data analysis techniques: Panopticon utilizes high density visualizations specifically designed to identify trends, outliers, and clustering in order to ensure fast comprehension. Users can screen their data interactively; the data visualizations update instantly to reflect changes in filter criteria or changes in the source data. We do not include "chart junk" like shadows, beveling and 3D effects since they create cognitive delays that slow down effective understanding of your data.
- Panopticon Designer: This is installed onto your Windows desktop and is used to design and analyze interactive visual workbooks. You can save workbooks to the filing system or publish them to Panopticon Server for enterprise delivery to users.
- Panopticon Server: This is installed on a Windows or Java server and provides for enterprise delivery of interactive Panopticon dashboards. Panopticon Server also provides secure workbook and data access and can act as a caching data conduit.
- Panopticon Viewer: The Viewer renders Panopticon dashboards as Java applets for devices that support Java and HTML5-based versions for devices without Java support, including Apple iPads, Android tablets and most smartphones. The Java applet and HTML5 versions of the Viewer offer the same analytical capabilities as the desktop-installed Panopticon Designer component.
- Panopticon Embed: This tools allows you to embed complete Panopticon dashboards, including the interactive dashboard itself, data connectivity and our StreamCube in-memory OLAP data model, into your own applications. Panopticon Embed requires minimal coding and provides users with a seamless user experience for third party ISV and proprietary corporate applications.
We are constantly adding new features and functions to the Panopticon suite of data visualization applications. Click here to review the Change History for Panopticon.