Embed Panopticon Dashboards Into Your Own Applications
visual data analysis dashboards into your own enterprise applications with minimal coding. You can add rapid visual analysis capabilities to your existing applications within a matter of minutes. This is simply the fastest method possible to improve user acceptance and add visual monitoring and analysis capabilities to your existing applications.Our unique Panopticon Embed tool allows you to build and embed comprehensive interactive
Fast and flexible development
Panopticon Embed offers a range of features that make it easier than ever to build, publish and embed comprehensive dashboards into your own applications:
- Support for Java (Swing) and Windows .NET (WPF) development environments.
- All the analysis capabilities of standard Panopticon dashboards, including selection and loading of Panopticon dashboards at run time (either from disk or from Panopticon Server).
- Different user groups can consequently have different User Interfaces and they can change their UIs without having to recompile the code.
- Integration with actions to support custom event handling. For example, stop trading strategy, trade this position, and similar actions.
- Custom data loading function provides support for deployment scenarios in which you already have access to your data or when you require access to data sources not yet supported by Panopticon.
Give business users control over their own dashboard designs
Since Panopticon is built for business users, you can allow your people to create their own dashboards based on their particular preferences. They can experiment with different visualizations, screen layouts, filter criteria, and so on without constant help from IT. Once they are satisfied with the design, you can quickly - in a matter of minutes - embed their completed dashboards into your enterprise environment. This saves time and money and also puts users in direct control of what they're seeing on the screen.
We are constantly adding new features and functions to the Panopticon data visualization suite in order to make it as easy as possible to embed Treemaps, Heatmaps, and other data visualization tools into your own applications. Click here to review the Change History for Panopticon.